Thursday, March 17, 2011

Nurul Farzana,The New Girl. :)

Dearest Anna,
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh,thank you sooo much for the letter and the bracelet,I really appreciate it a lot.I'm really happy and touched to receive them. :') Well,it was kinda unexpected(in a good way) but still,that's so sweet of you! :) you've been a really great friend,I just don't know how to repay all your kindness.Again,thank you so much.Eventhough we just knew each other last year,you seem to be one of my closest and trusted friend.I'm sincerely sorry for all my wrongdoings,I hope you forgive me.We won't be meeting each other regularly but I want you to know that you'll always stay in my heart,I promise. *wink* Hihi.I'll try to keep the bracelet as long as I can,maybe for a lifetime,InsyaAllah.I'm wearing it now and I just think that it's prettyyy. :) Soo,good luck in life,I know that you'll be a successful person one day.Take good care of yourself k?I want you to know that I'm always around if you need a shoulder to cry on or an ear to listen to your problems. (: I hope you won't forget me and all the memories that we had together.I love you loads. <3

Us vaining at KL Tower.Hihi.Memories.xx. <3
Mind my face.I know,buruk gilaa. D:
But yeah,that's the bracelet Anna gave me. :')

Eyebags,Pimples.Eww.YuckYuck. -__-



p/s.This was also supposed to be posted on January. :P

Lotsoflove,
wannuriliya

2 comments: