Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hostel Life.

Hey Hey,
I'm currently at home instead of MJSC.Weehoooo!Mama's office boys fetched me yesterday yadayada so here I am blogging. :D Honestly,I have nothing to talk about.Pfft.Just feel like writing cause it's been a while since I last updated my blog.Kak Leeya(sister's bestfriend) is @ our place. :) Glad to have her here cause I haven't been meeting her for quite some time.Hmm,so apparently we're talking about Rebecca Black's Friday.HAHA lagu paling bodoh.Friday Friday Gotta get down on Friday.Otak kaaau. -.- We're planning to create a new song called Thursday,mesti gempak.haha.It's really nice to be home,rindu weekends kat KL.The weekends at MJSC are not that bad but boring as we have nothing much to do.Pagi,pergi prep,tengahari lunch,lepas tu tiduuuuuur (Y) petang bangun,lepak astaka.then malam sisterhood circle where we have to learn agama but then kakak tu best,kasi kitorang gossip. xD After that,leisure time selalu camwhore with Adrin's DSLR. (Y) Sundays kat sana lagi best,pagi2 gotong royong,cuci toilet with the dormmates sambil nyanyi lagu maktab. :D Ehh,tetiba rindu MJSC pulaa. :') Hostel life is not as bad as i thought.yes memang tough cause you have to do everything on your own but as time goes by,you'll get used to it.The thing that makes hostel life fun is FRIENDS(dormmates especially).I'm blessed with really understanding and easy-going dormmates,semua awesome.My dorm consists of 8 members.Katil 01 belongs to Adrin,my awek cun.Dia paling understanding.Everytime ada problem or anything cite kat dia. :) Suraya pulak owns Katil 02.Suraya ni best kalau cakap dengan dia.And she's responsible too.Katil 03 is owned by Wani,the ketua dorm.Wani is the type of person yang very selamba.(Y) Katil 04 pula is Odah's.Odah paling best to gossip with.haha tak padan dengan kecik,mulut berapiii.bestbest. :D Aaand Far owns Katil 05.Far is one of my closest dormmates,mcm Adrin lah.She's nice,tall and skinny.Reminds me of my bestfriend-for-eternity,Diana Ilhami. :') lepas tu Nureen pulak,Katil 06.Nureen is the youngest among us all,she was born in 1999,macam Atiq. :) Nureen's fun to be with.Katil 07 belongs to me.Member The Jiwangs yang paling HOT.hahaha LOL JK.Nisa owns Katil 08.Nisa ni jeritan dia agak annoying but sometimes she can be a good listener. :) Senang cite,my dormmates semua awesome tahap gaban ah.Sayang diorang sooo much.Everytime before tidur,the members of Dorm 6 a.k.a The Jiwangs WAJIB berjiwang dan bergossip.Haha.akhir kata,Dorm 6 Block D is the awesomest dorm ever.Kthxbai.Haha.
This is what we do when we're jobless in the middle of the night. :P
Far aka Fire,Lily aka Morocco and Adrin aka Bushira.HAHA
Taken by Adrin's DSLR. :D
From left:Wani,Nureen,Farah,Me. 
We're hot and we know that.*Bluekk* xD
At 'ze Astaka . 

From Left:Nisa,Wani,Su,Nureen,Me.





Lotsoflove,
wannuriliya

No comments:

Post a Comment