Saturday, April 2, 2011

Balik Maktab,Wo-oh-oh Balik Maktab. :D

Hello.
So I'm currently in the car,on the way back to maktab. ):) As usual,half of me feels sad to leave home but another half of me can't wait to go back to the maktab.Actually it's not because I want to study (duh) but I can't wait to see my dormmates.Rindu kegilaan dengan diorang.Hihi.Well I'm gonna miss my family (ob-vi-ous-ly) the most and also the heater in the toilet.Lepas ni pagi2 mandi,mesti kesejukan.Pfft.Aiman is sleeping on my lap right now. :) haha budak kecik ni,I'm gonna miss him a lot.Abah is driving with his shades on eventhough it's not sunny outside,haha.and mama is..sleeping too.hihi.Basically,I am blogging while listening to Katy Perry's Peacock.HAHA.Oh and yeah,my ranking is 42 out of 177 students and my pointer was 3.0 something.My target was to get Top 10 and I wanted 3.5 above for my pointer but it was only just a dream.Haih.It's really depressing and I am soo not proud of that.But whatever it is,I'm gonna do better in Standardise Test 2.Tengok ah kau nanti Izrynne,aku dapat #1,just you wait. >:D Hmm I guess there's nothing else to say so that's all for now.Toodles! :D
Lotsoflove,
wannuriliya

No comments:

Post a Comment