Saturday, April 2, 2011

I want my old life back , please?

I MISS 2010.
It was the highlight of my life.So many good and bad things happened that year,and I miss them all.I miss the memories I had.I never thought I'd walk away with so much joy and so much pain.Seriously,I just wish I could turn back the time and go back to primary school.Primary life was waaay easier than secondary.I mean like,the teachers aren't that strict and...stuffs were easier for some reasons.I miss my girlfriends A LOT.I've been with them for 6 years and to separate with them is the hardest thing I'd have to do.Now here we are,everything has changed.Things are rough between us,we rarely keep in touch with each other.And whenever we chat or talk,there must be an awkward silence.I HATE THAT. :( I want things to be as how it used to be back then where we always have things to gossip about.It hurts to know that things aren't the same anymore.MOVING ON is one hell of a hard thing to do.It takes up a lot of tears and strength.I admit,I moved on already but everytime I remember the memories I had with the CBNers,my heart sinks.And I can't help but cry.I don't know whether they still think of me or not.Most of them think I've forgotten them but honestly,I still do think of them,almost all the time. :') I miss the old me in CBN.Here in MRSM,I'm a whole different person. :( I miss Diana Ilhami Ghazali,my closest girlfriend in primary.Back then,we're always together wherever we go.You can rarely see us separated.She's my partner in crime and also my shoulder to cry on.We're like sisters.At times like this,I really wish she was here by my side.I miss going back by LRT with her,I miss riding in her mom's car,I miss eating lunch with her,I miss going to sekolah agama with her,I miss gossiping with her,I miss arguing with her,I miss everything that we used to do together.She's my best memory in primary school.I realize that our friendship is practically falling apart. :/ I really really do not want that to happen.Babe,I love you and I miss you so much. :'( And,I miss my CBNers too,a lot. <3 *Sigh*



Yesterday's gone,
We've gotta keep moving on,
I'm so thankful for the moments,
So glad I got to know you.

The times that we had,
I'll keep like a photograph,
And hold you in my heart forever,
I'll always remember you. <3





As we go on,
We remember,
All the times we,
Had together.

And as our lives change,
Come whatever,
We will still be,
Friends Forever. :')
Lotsoflove,
wannuriliya

No comments:

Post a Comment